Friday, December 18, 2009

Esther and Jason's Wedding - Dec 5th

Esther got married on Saturday Dec. 5th! It was a beautiful wedding and we are thrilled to welcome Jason (officially) to the family!



My mama and me, my dear parents - married over 30 years, and my big sis!





Here is Gabriel with his Great-Grandfather (my grandpa). He was fascinated with Grandpa's face :-)



Four Generations!
What a handsome group!



Hannah's favorite part of the wedding - eating the cake!



Waiting to go to the reception, wearing the cape that her Grandma made for her



Love, love, love this picture of Hannah and Papa




It was a really long couple of days for Gabriel but he was quite the trooper. There was no lack of willing arms to hold him. At the end of the reception he was very happy to relax with Grandpa.



Lots of relatives were able to be there for Esther from Ohio, Indiana, Colorado.....
Here are 4 of 7 siblings....My Uncle Reuben, Mom, Aunt Joyce, and Aunt Marlene.



Esther and Jason, we wish you all the best for many, many wonderful years together. Jason, we are so happy to have you part of this family! Love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment