Friday, November 13, 2009

Hannah Grace - 3 1/2

Hannah is 3 1/2 years old going on 10! I have to share some precious pictures of her.....





The 2nd picture is an outfit sent from Grandma! She's especially proud of the her pony shirt. She also loves many art-type things and one of her favorites is to draw with chalk on our deck.



Yes, new "peeps" have arrived at Circle G Farms this week. 26 of them. This one is Hannah's favorite of them all, and my favorite picture....




Our little Snow White "Princess" for Halloween....




The other evening we were enjoying some playtime after dinner and Hannah invented a new game. James and I were laughing SO hard we had tears. I managed to catch some on video.

1 comment:

  1. And Hannah is looking all GROWN up! Your little baby girl is now such a grown girl! She is beautiful! I love the pic of her and the baby chick! And that video is too cute! Was LOL!

    ReplyDelete