Friday, November 13, 2009

Gabriel - 7 months old

Every month I thank God for this precious gift He has given to us. Gabriel blesses us more and more every day. I can't pick just one picture so here are his 7 month portraits plus an assortment of others this month.


















One of Gabriel's new things after turning 7 months old is.....clapping.
This was his first day of clapping.



I was trying to get some more clapping and he entertained us with so much more!



I love his new OSU hat... hoping it'll get cooler again so he can wear it more. He was a little leopard for Halloween. :-)


He is mobile now.... rolling all over the place. He's quite fast and seems to be pretty content with his method. Although I think he's pretty close to trying to get one knee up into a crawling position.


He loves sticking his tongue out...









Playtime.....and waking up SO happy!

1 comment:

  1. Amy, He is adorable! I love all the pics and videos! I love watching him clap! It is too cute! He looks so happy! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

    ReplyDelete