Tuesday, March 2, 2010

11 Months...can it be!?

Gabriel didn't have a birthday this month since he was born on the 30th of March but there are only 28 days in Feb :-) But we aren't that picky! So at 11 months he is learning, growing, making us laugh.... He loves the farm animals, especially the horses (to my delight!).






11 Month Portraits..... My little man














He has discovered pushing the tractor this past month and gets more balanced and faster everyday



One of his little things he does is randomly lays his head down on the floor...a couple of seconds later he's up and off again!




Playing with string and entertaining the cat



Helping with laundry



Loves to look out windows!



My little monkey














Some fun videos of Gabriel.... playing and signing!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww you have such a cute and brilliant boy! I love all the videos! Gabriel is adorable! I can't wait to meet him and for our boys to meet! :)

    ReplyDelete