Saturday, May 30, 2009

More Projects

I love this new blog that I found for the projects and have made 2 more things.  Hannah's jeans are always too short for her before she grows out the them around the waist.  So I decided to cut them off and sew some pink bias tape at the hem.  It was so easy and took about 15 minutes.



Here she is modeling her new capris for you!



My other completed craft is a covered wipes container.  Instead of having a plain, white, plastic one we now have a fun, color coordinated one!  Super easy!  All it took was a little material, felt, hot glue, and ribbon.  I then added a "yo-yo" to the top.  I still need to buy a button to glue to the top of the "yo-yo" and then it'll be done.


2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Elise is tall for her age and I'll have to make some capris for her. Much cuter than making cut-offs like my boys wear. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Super cute! I love the jeans and diaper cover! You are so talented and creative! I wish I had the talent to do stuff like that!!!

    ReplyDelete